It is preferable to get sized professionally, with a local jeweler/goldsmith. However, you can also use this link
to convert from one system of sizing to another, or from circumference/diameter to ring size : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_size
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR NEW STERLING SILVER JEWELRY
- Protect your jewelry from, scratching, chemicals cleaning fluids, sharp blows
- Never go swimming wearing your jewelry, as chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage
- Store the jewelry in a zip lock plastic bag, it will prevent the tarnishing and getting them scratched.
- Place a packet of silica or piece of chalk in the storage bag
- Avoid contact of silver with perfume, or lotions.
CLEANING YOUR STERLING SILVER JEWELRY
- Use a special non-abrasive cloth to avoid scratching and move to a new section of the cloth regularly.
- Avoid areas that are intentionally oxidized as part of the design.
- Do not rub in a circular pattern – follow the grain of the silver.
GIFT WRAPPING AND PACKAGING
Jewels are sent beautifully gift-wrapped in a designed box, ready to be given as a gift.